We’re sorry but there are no fixed term/permanent vacancies at SAM currently.
Please check back at a later date or follow our social media to be alerted to new posts being advertised.
However, we are always happy to hear from qualified advocates who wish to join our bank staff for Spot-Purchased Advocacy Services, please see below for more information:
Qualified Independent Advocate – Bank Staff
Salary: Hourly equivalent to £21,734 – £23,188 pro rata depending on qualifications and experience.
Responsible to: Advocacy Manager or Children and Family Advocacy Manager
Location: Working in the Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucester area
Purpose of Role:
- To undertake short term advocacy casework for children, young people and adults with care and support needs.
Why become a bank independent advocate?
People join our bank register for many different reasons:
- The need for flexible working arrangements to achieve a better work/life balance
- Being able to choose when to work and what client base
- The possibility of a gradual return to work after a break
- Wanting to earn some extra money
- The desire to gain more skills and experience in a wholeheartedly rewarding career
- Using the experience as a ‘stepping stone’ to a permanent role
- To keep your experience and advocacy qualifications up to date
For more information please phone 01793 542575 and ask for Rachel Hill, Advocacy Manager or Colette O’Sullivan, Children and Families Advocacy Manager